If you remember, we have already discussed the primary designing software that you can use while designing your graphics. But how will you choose the better option from them? Today, we will discuss their pros and cons of each of the software used for designing.
Have you started designing your graphics? If not yet, then at first go through the blog so that it becomes easier for you to pick the appropriate blog from the market. Depending on the choice of your software, your output design will matter. Now without wasting any time let us see what are the advantages and disadvantages of the software.
If you are a newcomer, then this software will definitely impress you. But since it has numerous advantages, the software should have some disadvantages. Let us find out that.
1. Adobe Photoshop provides the user to combine multiple images and at the same time allows you to remove the unwanted objects from the image.
2. Due to the presence of perspective correction, channel mixing, and clone stamp tool, the performance is highly effective.
3. The video editing is smooth and the software is user-friendly thus easy to access.
4. The software can be run on both Windows and Mac platform.
1. It does not provide any perpetual license.
2. The interface is crushing.
3. There is a deficit in the visibility of some of the toolbars.
GIMP or GNU Image Manipulation Program is chosen as an alternative option for your Photoshop. This is something very attractive software and it holds various interesting features that make it a stand out.
1. GIMP contains exciting flexible tools. These tools offer to enhance the photo manipulation and deliver crystal clear graphics.
2. GIMP can be loaded on Windows, GNU/Linux, OS X, and other operating systems.
3. The tools on GIMP are very easy to access. Thus it is the prime choice for the beginners.
4. The User Interface is highly customizable, highly accessible and allows to view and edit at the same time.
1. The software holds a few bugs.
2. It has some struggles with Cintiq tablets in the initial stage.
As you know, Illustrator software gives you the facility to create logos, logos, sketches, typography, icons or even complex illustrations for videos or mobile. If you want to create your own design, then illustrator will help you to transform the blank webpage into a brilliant attractive one. What makes it different from others?
1. The illustrator creates artwork by drawing pixel-perfect shapes.
2. Since the illustrator is a part of Creative Cloud, this makes it the perfect ideal designing software for graphics.
3. Being the part of Creative Cloud, the illustrator app can be run on both desktop and Mac.
4. The touch tool for this software is excellent.
1. As this software has plenty of excel features, it is very expensive.
If you are using the graphics on SVG file format, then Inkscape will be the right option. It is not compulsory to be professional with this. If you are an art lover, you can create vector images for your personal blog too.
1. Inkscape allows you to edit the source code directly.
2. It provides keys to move screen pixels.
3. You can easily edit the clones on canvas.
4. You can simply edit the gradients and can apply endless filters.
5. It is easy to fill the colour bucket with just one click.
6. The software is absolutely free.
1. Though the editing feature is awesome for the software, it is extremely slow.
Corel Draw gives you the facility to create multiple designs without any restrictions. It is represented as one of the Industry Standard Editors presently. Let us check out its pros and cons.
1. Corel Draw consists of exciting tools that help you to relocate the objects according to your desire.
2. It works smoothly with large files, without any restrictions.
3. The interface customization is outstanding.
4. The software holds training videos that help those users who are new to this graphical software.
5. It has a perpetual license or subscription.
6. The tools give dynamic output.
1. It cannot run on a Mac platform.
2. It is not so easy to learn.
3. Navigation is difficult.
4. Navigation board is not clearly visible.
5. The free-hand brush is easy to access.
Adobe Indesign is a fruitful software to create online magazines and brochure. What are the advantages you will get while using this software? Let us discuss that.
1. The software possesses flexibility in drag and drops isolated layers.
2. It allows you to combine both text and graphics easily.
3. You can easily learn how to use the tools.
4. Being a part of Creative Cloud, the app can be run on both desktop and Mac.
1. The tools that are present in the software are very limited. It does not fulfil all the aspects to create graphics.
2. The tools are not so fruitful.
3. There is a limitation in editing photos as it is not a photo editing software.
Along with informative and quality content, designing your e-commerce website is also very much necessary nowadays. Today, a majority of people don’t want to spend their maximum time reading the content again and again. They will definitely read the content only if they find the product fruitful and attractive. They conclude this just by observing the product first and then by reading its features. So you have to be clear enough that whatever graphics you are using on your website is of good picture quality. This helps the viewer to judge the product or service easily.
Let us come to the conclusion. Apart from the software discussed above, there are several other designing software like Serif Drawplus, Xara Xtreme, Corel Paintshop, Corel PhotoImpact and so on available in the market. Due to the availability of such a huge collection of software, it becomes compulsory for you to know the advantages and disadvantages of each of them. This will help you to choose the best one from them.